Most clients require that construction of oil and gas and other industrial plants necessitates that the procurement, engineering and construction activities are verified, validated and at times certified by an Independent Third Party Inspection & Certification agency.
The certification activities require Project Design Verification, Procurement Inspections, Product Inspections, General Construction Inspections, and supporting Testing Services as well as OA/OC Services.
We as a third party reflect unbiased statement of fact reporting and confirm verification and inspection services to one or more internationally recognized codes, standards, design specifications and specific technical project requirements.
Our source inspection services at supplier and vendor sites for manufacturers, owners and other shareholders verify that the equipment or goods have been manufactured in accordance with a client’s specifications and other applicable quality system requirements as specified.
Source inspections are tailored to meet a specific need and may include:
- Review of material test reports
- Witnessing mechanical tests, factory acceptance tests and hydro-static and performance tests
- Witnessing welder’s performance qualifications
- Witnessing NDT and performing visual examinations
- Review of weld procedure specifications and procedure qualifications
- Examination of edge preparation, fit-up and dimensional attributes
- Inspection of coatings
- Verification of quantities shipped, including proper packing and identification marking