Abdali Boulevard is a 30 meter long and 21 meter wide stretch of luxurious architect in the center of Amman, this prestigious project consists of:
- 12 separate buildings of 115,000 sqm approximate built-up area, 4 office buildings and 8 residential of 4-6 typical floors each.
- Four underground parking levels of 2000 car parks capacity, including technical spaces of total built-up area of approx. 110,000 sqm.
- Retail and restaurant units at ground and mezzanine levels.
- Commercial spaces dedicated for health clubs and restaurants at roof and top roof terraces.
- External works, including landscaping, pavement, urban furniture, external lighting, signage, planting, fountains and four major tensile structure above piazzas, etc.